One of my goals for 2009 is to Dream Big. And, I'm going to do it publicly -- lucky you!
I think that there's something really powerful in making your goals, no matter how far-fetched they may seem at first glance, public. Vocalizing them gives them power. It helps create accountability. And gives you something to measure yourself against.
So, that's what I'm doing today. Sharing my Dream Big goals with you. Here's what's in my game plan for this year, and beyond...
- Train for and complete a 150 mile/2-day bike ride
- Compete in and win the Amazing Race (with Tim, the best teammate ever, of course!)
- Travel to Paris in the spring
- Begin training to become a Life Coach
- Begin training to become a Pilates instructor
- Earn income by creating and selling my own paper crafts on Etsy
- Begin the process of writing a children's book with my BFF, Laura
- Have an article published
I'm gonna be busy, huh?
How about you? What are your Dream Big goals for 2009? Let me know, and I promise to help share in the joy of completing them!